Start a rewarding career at a dynamic, growing company based in Richmond, Virginia
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Type: Full-time
- Up to 25% travel possible
APIvista helps organizations everywhere enable new and innovative collaborations through their APIs. We are looking for adaptable software developers to help execute our customers’ software development strategies. As a Software Development Lead you’ll be responsible for guiding teams through planning and executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of software and API-focused projects. You will explore new technologies and your expertise will be essential to advising our customers’ technology selections. Software Development Leads also help to supervise and mentor our rising team members, as well as having opportunities to hone their own professional and technical skills.
More About You:
To be successful as a Software Development Lead you will need expertise in:
- Development – Our services are geared towards developers, so it is critical that you can understand a developer’s needs and provide solutions tailored for them
- Quality Assurance – Utilizing QA best practices for automated CI/CD systems is critically important to ensuring service quality for API consumers
- Operations – We bring know-how for architecting API operations for scalability and automation
- Technical Writing – Having quality developer focused tutorials and references is often the difference between success and failure for API adoption.
- An understanding of REST API fundamentals, including prior API design experience
- Understanding CI/CD and QA best practices
- Ability to write and review effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API service specs
- Ability to communicate with a customer’s technical and management staff
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes), including network and cloud infrastructure providers
- Experience working with compliance-oriented enterprises (ex. HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
More about APIvista
APIvista is an API-focused development and managed services company built to enable the success of our clients in leveraging API integrations to deliver new business value. Organizations use APIvista to ensure that their critical APIs and important data integrations are always secure and always available to their customers and employees.
APIvista is headquartered in Richmond, VA, but serves customers nationwide.
- Dynamic team
- Fun and challenging environment
- Casual atmosphere
- Growing business and industry
- Monthly lunch and learn events
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Open paid time off policy
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Ready to apply? Send your resumé to Kimberly Pollard at email@example.com