Start a rewarding career at a dynamic, growing company based in Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond, VA
- Up to 25% travel possible
APIvista is a development and managed services company that drives business value by leveraging API integrations. Our clients rely on us to ensure their APIs and data integrations are secure and reliably available to their clients and employees.
Our experienced team prides itself on utilizing leading technologies, proven best practices, and driving growth of APIs, while emphasizing professional growth for our associates.
While we are headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we work with clients across the United States.
APIvista is looking to hire a full-time DevOps Engineer.
- View your clients’ success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Think abstractly
- Appreciate patterns and processes
- Love to teach yourself new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Enjoy working on a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
What you’ll do:
- Manage infrastructure programmatically
- Collaborate with the team to build data-driven microservices for our clients
- Execute tasks and communicate with clients on the accomplishments that were made
- Automate and standardize build and deploy processes
- Ensure operational excellence for our clients
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Ansible, Terraform, and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Using Git for source control in a CI/CD workflow
- Writing effective technical documentation
- Iterate and improve on existing processes
- Communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems – Red Hat and CentOS
- Scalability and flexible provisioning
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Creatively using various tools to solve operational challenges
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Basic knowledge of DNS, routing, and network security
- Understanding of identity and access control
- Experience using REST APIs
More about APIvista
APIvista is an API-focused development and managed services company built to enable the success of our clients in leveraging API integrations to deliver new business value. Organizations use APIvista to ensure that their critical APIs and important data integrations are always secure and always available to their customers and employees.
APIvista is headquartered in Richmond, VA, but serves customers nationwide.
- Dynamic team
- Fun and challenging environment
- Casual atmosphere
- Growing business and industry
- Monthly lunch and learn events
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive Salary
- Open paid time off policy
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401k with Company Match
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
Ready to apply? Send your resumé to Kimberly Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org