The core of the Terazo platform
Take full advantage of Microservices by integrating them using event streams
Future-proof your application and take advantage of new technologies
Event-driven architectures enable new functionality to be easily added to solutions to address opportunities as they emerge. Each unit of functionality is independent and reacts to events published by other units. In this loosely-coupled design, the units of functionality don’t directly communicate with each other, instead going through message stream that is part of the Terazo platform.
This approach is so advantageous, we’ve made it the foundation for the entire Terazo platform. By getting an event-driven architecture into a solution early-on, we don’t need to compromise on way we build great integration solutions.
EVOLVED API DESIGN
- Extend beyond request-response approach
- Enable your software to communicate bi-directionally
- APIs publish events to a stream for data changes or other important business events
- Discrete units of functionality make change easier
- Reduced interdependency reduces the risk of “change something here, it breaks over there”
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Making use of both request/response and event streaming on the Terazo platform enables a broad range of solutions to business and technical challenges